Sunday

Apartments

This is my first post so lets get acquainted a little bit. I'm 19 years old, I go to school full time, work part time, and am the manager of set of apartment complexes. So your probably wondering how I got to be the manager of an apartment complex. I actually know the owner, George. He used to have an outstanding manager about a year or two before me, but the old apartment complex manager made the mistake of steeling form George, and ever since then it has gone downhill with managers (except for me). So George was having trouble finding someone he could trust; that's where I come in. I have known the owner almost all of my life, and he knows that I am trustworthy and a hard worker. I started running the apartment complex in December of 08 and I am just starting this blog now so there is a whole lot that I could say, but I'm not sure if I remember it all or if it is worth even mentioning. When weird things happen, people make up stories, or there are big fights/arguments, I'm going to post them. I'm doing this for two or three reasons: for keeping track of stuff at the apartments, for myself, and for anyone who wants a laugh or two when "things go down."

No comments:

Post a Comment